Last Updated: July 7, 2023
What data we collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
Why we collect this data
We collect your personal information to:
- Improve our website
- Communicate with our clients via email, SMS, and phone call.
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, send you transaction-related information, including confirmations.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations.
- Market our free resources and inform you about the Oak IQ Investor Club, providing exclusive opportunities to our clients.
How we protect your data
How long we retain your data
We will keep your personal data indefinitely, until such time we receive a request to remove it.
We do not share your personal information collected with third parties without your express permission.
As a user, you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Please send your request to email@example.com. We are committed to responding to such requests within one month.
Third Party Links
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) or California, you have special rights under the GDPR and CCPA/CPRA. Those include: The right to be informed; The right of access; The right to rectification; The right to erasure; The right to restrict processing; The right to data portability; The right to object; and The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.